NKCAC adjusts to deal with pandemic’s impact
During these uncertain times of the COVID-19 pandemic taking place across the county, Northern Kentucky CAC is committed to the health and safety of the families we serve and that of our staff members.
While it has been necessary to make some changes in our daily operations, we want to assure you that we are committed to serving our families and clients when they will need us most. Our leadership continues to carefully monitor guidance provided by the CDC and the State of Kentucky and will make changes to our operations as necessary to ensure we are doing everything we can to keep you safe and healthy, while still being here to serve you.
Below, please find our list of changes to program operations. We will update this information as the need arises:
- Head Start – All locations are following the schedule of the school system in their area and are closed, but are offering food boxes for families for pick up and delivering homework packets for the children.
- Early Head Start/Childcare Services – Locations are currently closed. Staff continue to work and are providing food boxes for pick up and homework packets for the children.
- Neighborhood Centers – All neighborhood center locations will be closed to visitors until further notice. All appointments will be handled over the telephone. It is our top priority to continue to meet the needs of our families during this time. If you are needing assistance from one of the Neighborhood Centers, please call 859-292-5222.
- YouthBuild – The YouthBuild program will be providing remote services, with no students coming into the facility until further notice,
- Community Collaboration For Children – has stopped all in home visits but will continue to serve families through telephone services.
- Lincoln Grant Scholar House – The offices are closed to visitors.
- Health Benefit Assisters – staff will be continuing to work with clients to ensure their Health Insurance needs are met through telephone appointments
- Senior Case Management – has stopped all in home visits but will continue to serve clients through telephone services.
- Administrative – Staff in our Administrative Offices are reporting to work in the office, but the building is closed to visitors at this time.